RESERVATIONS AT APARTHOTEL & VILLAGGIO MARCO POLO
• How can I get a quote for a stay?
You can check the availability of the Aparthotel & Villaggio Marco Polo online through the website and book directly or make a request.
You can also contact the Booking Center at the telephone number +39 0431 430144, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• How can I confirm a reservation?
To confirm the price quotation, we ask for a deposit equal to 30% of the total, which can be paid by bank transfer or by online payment.
As soon as we receive the payment, we will send you a communication by email or by post.
If you book our non-refundable rate, you will be asked to pay the full amount in as mentioned above.
• What are the cancellation terms?
- In case of cancellation up to 21 days before arrival: the deposit will be transformed into a voucher for a reservation within the current year or at the latest within the following year
- From 20 days before arrival to no show: deposit lost
• Can the reservation be ensured?
Europa Tourist Group has thought of all of you with a truly advantageous travel insurance!
Thanks to Allianz Booking Protection and Allianz Protection Plus, you can ensure your holiday at an affordable price.
Choose whether to insure your deposit or the full amount of the trip and book your next vacation in complete safety.
• What does the price include?
The price is calculated daily for each apartment and it includes the expenses for the electric energy consumption, warm and cold water, gas, air conditioning (or heating if it is included), initial and final cleaning service (excluding the kitchenette), first supply of bed linen and towels that you will find inside the accommodation, Europa Card, invitation to the Europarty, a 24-hour assistance service, Wi-fi, bike rental at discounted prices, an included beach place, the bus shuttle to the beach club, animation from mid May to mid September.
• Can my special requests be guaranteed regarding the location of the apartment?
We always do our best to satisfy the requests of our guests, therefore we will be happy to take note of all your requests.
However, we cannot guarantee them, either in written or verbal form.
• Do the sunbeds by the swimming pool have to be reserved?
It is not possible to reserve sunbeds by the swimming pool.
• How can I have a gift voucher for a stay at the holiday village?
You can contact the Booking Center (tel. +39 0431 430144 e-mail email@example.com), we will then ask for the payment of the requested amount.
As soon as we receive the payment, we will send you the requested voucher, by email or by mail.
• How can I pay the bill at the agency?
You can pay for the stay upon check in. We accept all types of payment: credit card, debit card, check, cash.
SERVICES OF THE APARTHOTEL & VILLAGGIO PLANETARIUM RESORT
• What is the agency opening hours?
The Europa Tourist Group Agency (Corso del Sole, 102) is open all year round.
From mid-May to mid-September from 8.30 to 19.30, from mid-September to mid-May from 8.30 to 19.00.
• What are the check in and check out times?
Check in: starting from 17.00
Check out: until 09.00
If you arrive in the morning and the apartment is ready, you can already check in and enter the apartment.
Otherwise, you can park your car and wait by the pool, on the beach or at the restaurant by the pool.
• How can I do to have an early check in or late check out?
You should agree on the times with the agency, they are granted based on the availability of the apartments.
• How far is the Aparthotel & Villaggio Marco Polo from the centre and the beach?
The pedestrian centre is located 800m from the village. The beach is 650m away and can be reached by foot, by bicycle or by shuttle bus.
• How can I reach the holiday village by train or plane?
The closest train stations are located in Latisana and Portogruaro, both about 20 km from Bibione, from there you can reach the Aparthotel & Villaggio Marco Polo by bus or taxi.
The nearest airports are Treviso - A. Canova (80km), Venice - Marco Polo (90km) and Trieste - Ronchi Dei Legionari (60km).
From the Venice and Treviso airports there is a direct “Bibione Express” bus connection.
• Do you organize private transfers from/to the airport/train station?
Upon request, the reception can organize taxi transfers, the service is subject to charges.
You just have to communicate the date of arrival, the airport, the time and the flight number.
The transfer will wait for you at the exit gate and will accompany you directly to the Aparthotel & Villaggio Marco Polo.
• Is the parking space included in the price? Do I have to reserve it in advance?
The structure has an unattended parking; it is not necessary to reserve a parking space.
Each apartment will be assigned a parking space.
• Is baby equipment provided?
Of course, on request for a fee are provided: cots, changing tables, strollers and high chairs.
• What appliances and equipment do the apartments have?
In the apartments there are available to customers: refrigerator with freezer, microwave oven, American coffee machine, air conditioning, safe.
• Are pets allowed?
Pets are allowed by request. A fee of € 40,00 per stay will be required.
• Is it possible to rent bicycles?
To rent your bike, you can contact our partner BIKE & GO, Corso del Sole 8 Bibione.
The daily price is € 5.00, and the weekly price is € 18.00 per bicycle, a deposit of € 50.00 per bicycle will be requested.
• Do you provide an entertainment service?
Yes, it is guaranteed from mid-May to mid-September (except Saturdays).
• What services for children do you provide?
The entertainment service for adults and children is guaranteed from mid-May to mid-September (excluding Saturdays).
The village also has a large outdoor playground and an equipped indoor playroom.
• Is there Wi-Fi in the structure?
Yes, the holiday village has a free WiFi. You can register independently at the facilities' WI-FI network.
The Wi-Fi only works near the pool, not inside the apartment.
• Does the Aparthotel & Villaggio Marco Polo have a private beach sector?
You can take advantage of the free voucher delivered at check-in in any sector of the beach.
Or to the sector "Un nuovo posto al Sole" reachable by shuttle bus.
• What does the beach service include?
The beach service includes for each apartment an umbrella with 1 sun bed and 1 deck chair and entertainment service for adults and children.
• Is it possible to have an umbrella in the first / second / third row or near the lane?
It is possible to have an umbrella in the first / second / third row or near the lane upon payment of a supplement.
• Are beach and pool towels provided?
Beach and pool towels are not provided.
• Does the holiday village offer a laundry service to customers?
You can make use of washing machines, dryers, ironing boards and iron at the coin-operated laundry in the holiday village.
• What are the restaurant hours?
Buffet breakfast from 7.30 to 10.00
The à la carte snack bar service is available from 10.00 to 18.30.
• Is there a personalized menu for celiacs, vegetarians, vegans, intolerants (lactose, albumin, etc.)?
The kitchen of the aparthotel & village will try to satisfy any need of our guests.
You can mention your dietary requests when booking.
• How can I book treatments at the Bibione Thermae SPA?
You can book treatments and massages by calling +39 0431 441200 or by contacting the agency Europa.
We remind you that you will always receive a 10% discount on all treatments from the Bibione Thermae SPA menu, on admission to the thermal park and wellness area, on all paid therapies and on the purchase of SPA Bibione Thermae products.
• How can I book an excursion?
You can contact the reception, get advice on the excursion that best suits your needs and book it.